The international payment gateways are one of the tools that businesses use to confirm the customer’s card details. The business that takes international payments needs a type of payment gateways that offers global/multi-currency payments. It also works as an interface with multiple languages and is well known as international payment gateways.
How to choose the right international merchant account?
- Choosing the right payment gateways solution for the company works as the payment gateways have different features that also suits different interests altogether.
- Checking on the transition fees also keeps the track of expenses within your budget
- The payment gateway option looks to expand the business globally. It also can search for the gateways allowing multi-currency transactions.
- The payment gateway has a different set of terms and conditions. The product range is covered in the gateway solution.
- The gateway solution also encompasses the modern day with acceptance of credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks.
- It is necessary to fulfill all details of the company and the necessary field has to be filled in a legitimate way.
Here are some of the best payment gateways for international transactions:
1. Payoneer: Payoneer is one of the best payment gateways for international transactions. It is also well known and trusted name for internet users. A Payoneer account is good enough to send and receive money that gets listed. The main motto of the gateway is to make withdrawal simple than any other service and is quite successful. A number of withdrawal options are also managed that includes local bank accounts as well.
2. PayPal: PayPal is one of the leading payment gateways with a number of online businesses and helps generate invoices to receive payments from the customers. Enjoying maximum service through a payment gateway that is linked with the bank account yet is not mandatory.
3. Stripe: Stripe is a US-based technology company that allows business organizations to receive money on the internet from various locations. It also provides fraud protection. The banking system receives service from the online payment done with it. The best part is acceptance towards all popular shooting platforms without any setup fee or the monthly fee. Stripe charges some fees on the transaction fees that depend upon the amount.
4. Transferwise: Transferwise was founded by the people who are the makers of Skype. It is very popular among freelancers. The low transaction fees which are better than PayPal makes lose no money over any money conversion.
5. 2Checkout: 2Checkout is the popular payment gateway that is found with a number of withdrawal options. It works with an easy user interface and provides a number of options for withdrawal. Also, it integrates any card that includes a Payoneer card that withdraws amounts from the wallets.
6. Authorize.Net: The US-based company that accepts credit cards through an internet connection. There are many features regarding a merchant and some of them are known for the following reasons:
- It accepts payments from International customers.
- It also offers fraud protection service for free.
- Merchants are able to store the sensitive details that use customers’ information manager.
- It does not offer shopping cart for itself.
7. Allied Wallet: The Allied wallet is one of the best high-risk payment solutions networks. It also gives the modern-day features working with Next Gen dashboard. It also works with keeping track of sales with the most efficient means. Also, the user-friendly and fairly priced payment solution with a new-gen user interface makes it easier to track and keep a record of the sales.
8. Securion: Securion Pay is a fast, steady, and simple way of transactions that is highly flexible. It also serves the specific needs for business is also catered with much priority. The payment flow is simple and straight that makes fast transaction happening with one click.
9. PayCly: PayCly understands work with business and has good relationships with financial institutions. It also works with payment networks and finds acquiring banks that find in a smooth working process. PayCly provides the best of services to clients and works with dedicated MID along with reducing chargebacks.
10. Webpays: Webpays work with the payment system is an inseparable part of the business. The simplification with digital payment options and services can be found working with an online business. Webpays is an innovative payment solution provider work with a global presence. It also empowers merchants with a solution and manages the finances with payment activities.
11. Eskaypay: The Eskaypay or epay global is one of the dedicated platforms for online merchants that look for payment solutions. It also understands the need for a secure payment solution and provides better service. The global payment platform is easy to use with better integration.
Thus, one could understand that the dedicated platform works with online merchants offer unbeatable price and helps run a successful business in a systematic along with upgraded payment solution.